Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I'm having so much fun!

And I'm loving the people I've gotten to work with this year! But....one photographer can only do so much. Just wanted to let everyone know that I am now booked through the end of this year. Call or e-mail me to get your appointment scheduled for the early months of 2007. You can take advantage of my current pricing structure by booking your session before December 15. Sessions booked after that date will be subject to my new prices.

I'm excited to be getting closer to launching my website. And you thought it would never happen. Watch here for details!

Just one of my favorite images of 2006, the adorable and charming "Miss S!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love those lips! Beautiful photo!!!

Alexandra Frankel said...

Congrats on being sooo busy. You're an awesome photographer! Your pics are inspiring. I feel so lucky to have you take my picture in Chicago! Thanks so much!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Debra! Beautiful child and great capture!!

Anonymous said...

A new website?? How did I miss this? Also a new look to your blog! I'm glad to hear you're booked out. It's no wonder! Gorgeous!!