Monday, April 02, 2007

Seniors are a blast!

I love seeing the complete uniqueness in people, and I'm thankful to have the most wonderful career that allows me to closely observe and enjoy that! By the time a high school student reaches their senior year, many of the facets of their personalities have come into clear view, and you know they're on the brink of something big. I believe that they've been fashioned to fulfill a unique purpose in this world. There's so much potential there - I can't help but feel excited for them about the adventures that lie ahead! I love to capture who they are and what they love. Once more, meet my young friend "A," who will no doubt soar like the planes he admires and knows so much about.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture! I, when I graduate, plan on having Mrs. Debbie take my pictures. I love these pictures of my brother! I love him SOOOO much! I'm only 12 right now, but I can't wait! Six years is WAY to long to wait to have stunning pics like these!