Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Well, you know what they say....

....New Year's resolutions are made to be broken! But I'm really going to try to be better about blogging. The end of last year was "insane," (my boy's favorite word) and I found myself stretched to just get the basics done. But I've resolved to do several things better in 2008, including drink more water, get out of my computer chair and walk every now and then (!) and then come home and blog. In the interest of shooting a wide variety of things that inspire me and tell stories, I've joined Flickr's 365+1 group. A picture a day for a whole year. Think I can do it? I'm going to try. You'll see quite a few of these images here, as well.

Rolling up my sleeves...click!

Here's the first entry and the little story behind it:


Each member of my family seems to relish the idea of hanging this delicate handblown teardrop. It will soon be put away until next December, when once more eager hands will be longing to give it its place of honor just under the star.

No comments: