Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Realizing a Dream

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

How amazing it is to get to realize a dream! For so long, I have desired to make a small difference in the world through my images, through touching the lives of people whose paths, if only for a moment, intersect my own. Through the grace of God, I am watching that dream unfold. It is taking plenty of planning and hard work, but it is the dream itself that pulls me onward and upward. And as I have believed, I have been encouraged by others who have believed along with me. Thank you.

I am exhilarated. I am humbled. I am very, very, grateful.

The text in the storyboard below reads: To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. ~Anatole France


2 comments:

amanda said...

thanks for the link debra! i love every part of what you wrote in this post!
i am going to make sure to book mark your blogg so i can check in from time to time :)

~amanda

Anonymous said...

I apprecaite your thoughts and the way that you so beautiful word the deep things in your heart. Thanks so much for sharing.