Monday, June 18, 2007

I can't believe I'm doing this...

So I've been challenged to photograph my workspace by a photographer friend. I'm one of those...ahem....creative but organizationally-challenged people. Oh, it would be an interesting - and revealing - project, I thought!!!

First confession: I'm a beverage person. I have a beverage going at almost all times. Water, Diet Coke, tea, coffee, you name it. It was a particularly hot day here, and I had little sleep last night. Here's the evidence, the "Remains of the Day:"


And (gulp) an even more revealing look. (Thank GOODNESS I don't have a wider-angle lens yet. It's on my wishlist, though.) I've annotated it for you, as I know this must be fascinating. Please go easy on me; this took courage!


There you have it. Wow. That was a freeing experience. And if you'll still claim me as friend/relative/photographer, I humbly thank you! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

now, that is one big mess!!!! looks just like my work space!

Tiarra - Little Faces Photography said...

I have to say that I am so glad I am not the only one with too many cups on their desk!

Anonymous said...

Just came across your blog and had to comment. I am the same way, and I have that same set of mugs from Starbucks! Now I am so coveting their new ones...the red blue green and yellow with a large flower on it...h