Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sometimes it's the little things...

I love taking in details! I used to drive my family and friends nearly crazy, shouting at them to "Stop! Come look at this!" Sometimes it was on a grand scale, like the particular way the sky faded from dusky blue to deep night. Often it was on a tiny scale: a perfect sparkling snowflake or smooth and softly tinted seashell. Yesterday I had such fun experimenting with my new macro lens (a Nikkor 60 mm micro for all my photographer friends with great curiosity!) Here are some of my results. Look for more to come, as sometimes it IS in the little things that we find great joy!






And my breakfast! Yum!


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

These are all beautiful, I love your colors and nice use of DOF.

Anonymous said...

I love these....

Tammy said...

Debra, you are doing amazing things with your new lens! What an inspiration you are!