Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Another incredible senior!

Have I mentioned that I love photographing seniors? Oh, yes - I think I have! ;-)

Here's another senior I so enjoyed getting to know. Meet Gus - not your average Joe. He's planning on studying forensic chemistry - not for the faint of heart nor the weak of mind. And for his own enjoyment, he does comparative analysis of French medieval literature. This guy is smart! Not boring-smart, but fun-smart. He's got a cool dachshund and a cool car. And though his Scion is one boxy little automobile, I found Gus a guy who refuses to be put into a box. Best wishes to you, Gus, as you pursue the path ahead. Thanks for giving me this honor!




2 comments:

Marcel said...

Hi Mrs. Klawetter! This is Marcel. You may not remember me, but I helped you two semesters at the homeschooling co-op, PATH. I just wanted to tell you that you are doing a great job and everyone loves your pictures.

Keep it up!

Debra K said...

Marcel, I do indeed remember you! (How could I forget you?) You are one of the most helpful and chivalrous young men I've had the privilege of meeting. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to encourage me! God has great plans for you. Blessings to you!