Wednesday, June 11, 2008

And sometimes your clients become your friends!


I''m so happy to have met this sweet family two years ago. Our paths originally crossed through our mutual membership in an international adoption group. Their precious daughter was two at the time, and we had a great session! You may remember this image - one of my all-time favorites:


And now, Miss S has a little brother, another precious gift from God. How I have grown to love this family! They're the kind of people you feel you've known forever, those who just scoop you up and make you "family" from the start. Thank you for that!


There was just something about Mr. P that lent these images to vintage treatment. Here's another - doesn't it look like it came out of your grandmother's drawer? :-) I'm enjoying trying a wide variety of treatments for my images, custom-designing each one to bring out the mood and vision I had in mind while taking it.



And this year's version of Miss S's intense gaze: just a little older, but the same enchanting face.

Her coy look:

And a hopscotch game shared with little brother. Got a story to tell? This is a storyboard collage option that I offer to clients - it's one of my bestsellers!



Finally, a sample from the new "Definitions" line I carry. These large matted images with defintions have high impact, and are available with words like "family," "joy," "boy," "girl," and many more. They can contain multiple images or a single one. Doesn't this image just make you want to....


GIGGLE!!!

No comments: