Thursday, July 31, 2008

Another beautiful wedding!

I loved the emotion of this one. There were the typical pre-ceremony nerves and flurry of activity, the laughter and fun with friends and family, the solemnity of the vows, the peace and joy of quiet moments shared together. And in and through it all, Mallory and Preston's love for one another was so apparent. Just look at her expression during the vows!

What a treat for me to get to do an all black and white album. I adore color - always will! But there's something so direct and penetrating about black and white images. No distractions. Just the subjects, their moment, and all those emotions that tell the story of the day. Thank you for letting me share it, Mallory and Preston!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Debra,
these are amazing. I had no idea you did weddings, so what a treat to see these. I bet their thrilled.