Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Wonderful Wedding!

I had such a great time at the wedding of Katy and Taylor. Could a couple be any more in love? I don't think it's possible! I enjoyed sharing not only their wedding day, but their rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. We even managed to fit in a fun, informal session in between! (Thankfully, they survived my backing into a big rock marking the VERY edge of the gravel road. Way too close, if you ask me! LOL) They enter married life with the tremendous blessing of two wonderful sets of parents who have set such great examples, and friends who are truly amazing! They are in love, and simply surrounded by it. Taylor and Katy, thank you for letting me share this time in your lives!
















Wishing you many blessings on the road ahead....

No comments: